For many, Thanksgiving means sharing a big turkey dinner with family and friends!
Want to enjoy your holiday feast without worry? Here are a few simple style tips to follow so you can have your cake and eat it too!
Let’s begin with looser clothing because that works best for big dinners. You can wear a stylish shift dress or a skirt with stretch at the waistline. Wool slacks will work nicely but denim is not a good choice. And since you’ll be sitting most of the time you can totally rock your favorite heels!
Accessorize your holiday look with a great pair of earrings, a small handbag that will hold your essentials and a bold lipstick to make your smile shine bright!
Posted in Color, Etiquette, Style, Uncategorized, Wardrobe Management, When Style Matters
Tagged fashion, image, style, trends, Wardrobe Management, When Style Matters
Great foundation pieces are essential to any smart wardrobe. Savvy shoppers know you need these important pieces to set you on a path for success both in and out of the office. Let’s review the list:
* The Trench Coat - whether you prefer long or short, a great trench coat is a must have piece for any stylish wardrobe.
* A Great Hand Bag - nothing perks up an existing wardrobe faster than a new hand bag in one of the season’s hot new colors!
* Stylish Leather Boots - no surprise here! You can choose from tall and sexy to short and sassy designs. You’ll have a variety of fabulous colors and styles to choose from this season.
* Accessories That Make You Shine - metals, gemstones, whatever suits your style. A new watch or a signature pair of earrings will always add pizzaz to your wardrobe.
* Trendy Pieces in the “It” Colors - Trends are important, but remember my words - only incorporate those that work for you! Try adding a few pieces to your wardrobe, say a great new scarf in the season’s hot new shade we’re calling “brandy,” or maybe an awesome jacket in tangerine or a new skirt suit in dove gray.
We love this year’s new spring trends and fashions! So many colors and styles to choose from. Florals are dominating the runway, along with natural looks, metallic shimmers and so much more! What else is great? There’s a style that works for every body. Yes, soft fabrics, flowing skirts, sheer blouses and more. There are truly amazing designs and fabrics that will work for you! And don’t forget to check out the latest accessories and fragrances too!
We have our favorites and we’re sharing them with you here!
- Let’s start with the hottest color this season – Sky Blue! Or as Oscar winner, Lupita Nyong’o wore on her very special night, “Nairobi Blue.” We can’t get enough of Hollywood’s latest glam girl! She’s dominating the red carpets and everyone is in love with the gorgeous fashions she’s wearing this year.
- Florals, florals and more florals – large or small, it’s your choice. There are so many beautiful colors and designs to choose from. If you like flowers, this is your season to bloom!
- Metallics are awesome, especially when you know how to pair them with complimentary fabrics and styles. Look to see lots of shimmer and shine this season!
- Less is more, or so it seems when it comes to the latest handbags! Smooth leather in classic designs with minimal trim is all the rave!
- Sweet or fresh, these are the fragrance choices to enjoy this season! We love fragrance, it puts the finishing touch on any outfit! Enjoy the new designer scents available in your favorite shops now! Among our favorites? Chanel, Tory Burch and Marc Jacob.