A great hair style definitely puts the finishing touch on your personal image. Your hair style says a great deal about your lifestyle too.
Thinking about getting a new ‘do? Remember, face shape isn’t the only thing you’ll want to consider. Do you want to play up your eyes? What about the texture of your hair? Are you petite or statuesque? These are just a few of the things you’ll need to consider when you are selecting a new style.
Finally, invest in a reputable professional, don’t be afraid to ask questions, and make sure you let them know what you want, before they get started.
Want to know how you can enhance your professional image and style? Contact me today!
For many, Thanksgiving means sharing a big turkey dinner with family and friends!
Want to enjoy your holiday feast without worry? Here are a few simple style tips to follow so you can have your cake and eat it too!
Let’s begin with looser clothing because that works best for big dinners. You can wear a stylish shift dress or a skirt with stretch at the waistline. Wool slacks will work nicely but denim is not a good choice. And since you’ll be sitting most of the time you can totally rock your favorite heels!
Accessorize your holiday look with a great pair of earrings, a small handbag that will hold your essentials and a bold lipstick to make your smile shine bright!
Posted in Color, Etiquette, Style, Uncategorized, Wardrobe Management, When Style Matters
Tagged fashion, image, style, trends, Wardrobe Management, When Style Matters
Great foundation pieces are essential to any smart wardrobe. Savvy shoppers know you need these important pieces to set you on a path for success both in and out of the office. Let’s review the list:
* The Trench Coat - whether you prefer long or short, a great trench coat is a must have piece for any stylish wardrobe.
* A Great Hand Bag - nothing perks up an existing wardrobe faster than a new hand bag in one of the season’s hot new colors!
* Stylish Leather Boots - no surprise here! You can choose from tall and sexy to short and sassy designs. You’ll have a variety of fabulous colors and styles to choose from this season.
* Accessories That Make You Shine - metals, gemstones, whatever suits your style. A new watch or a signature pair of earrings will always add pizzaz to your wardrobe.
* Trendy Pieces in the “It” Colors - Trends are important, but remember my words - only incorporate those that work for you! Try adding a few pieces to your wardrobe, say a great new scarf in the season’s hot new shade we’re calling “brandy,” or maybe an awesome jacket in tangerine or a new skirt suit in dove gray.